Who Is Career Coaching Right For?
How can you decide if career coaching is right for you? You can benefit from the affordability and convenience of Terawatt's online coaching classes, whether you're at the beginning, middle, or near the end of your career.
Career coaching is right for you if:
- You feel stuck,
- an undesirable habit is bringing you down
- you want insight into best practices,
- it’s not easy for you to set goals, or
- roadblocks are diverting your career path.
Terawatt's online group coaching sessions will brighten your career path and help you understand how to move forward progressively.
What’s stifling your career growth?
You can develop the skills you need to navigate the obstacles in your career path. Terawatt makes career coaching affordable with online group courses that cost less than one-on-one coaching. You'll discover tools and resources to help you strategize and win in challenging situations.
You feel like you’re stuck in a holding pattern – A coach will help you determine if you need a change in your career or a change in your perspective. With your coach’s guidance, you will analyze:
- What's most important to you at home and work
- How you manage your time
- Practical ways to achieve reachable goals based on your priorities and maintain work-life balance
You want to break a habit that's holding you back – Procrastination, negative thinking, or lack of focus are habits that can stifle career growth. A group career-coaching session will help you in several ways:
- Get feedback from your coach on how to replace undesirable habits with good ones
- Listen to fellow students who have overcome similar habits
- Learn how to move forward and reward yourself as you achieve goals in phases
You’re looking for insight into best practices – Career coaches are experts in directing you to the best practices, tools, and resources for success. They work to improve your performance in a variety of areas, including:
- Change management
- Identifying opportunities in challenges
Setting goals is a challenge for you – You can choose a course that will help you identify and minimize or eliminate the factors that make setting goals a challenge for you. Common culprits include:
Terawatt’s live career coaching courses are:
- More affordable than one-on-one coaching
- Conducted by experienced professionals
- Self-limiting beliefs
- Skill gaps
- Lack of guidance from a mentor
Roadblocks are obscuring your career path – Sometimes, the same factors that make goal setting a challenge also create barriers in your career development. Your coach will recommend ways to help you recognize the obstacles and their causes and teach you how to move them aside skillfully. If any of these roadblocks—or others—are detaining you, talk to your coach about them.
- Fear of failure
- Lack of motivation
- Lack of support from leadership
- Loss of employment
Get expert advice for clearing the path to professional development. Sign up for online career coaching with Terawatt.