MY GAME CHANGER, INC.
- Last Updated: October 2, 2017
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), personal information relevant to career change and life experience as well as other information you directly give us on our Site. For example:
- We will collect your name, email address and any other information you provide when you register for an account on our Site.
- If you contact us for support via email, we will collect your email address and the content of your email in order to send you a reply.
- If you purchase any products or services on our Site, we may collect your shipping information in order to send you your products, and our third party payment processor may collect your billing information in order to process your payments.
- If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on our Site, we may ask you for your email address and/or phone number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes post office addresses to verify your identify. In some situations we may need additional information as part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use personal information to match matches intended for peer groups.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
My Game Changer, Inc.
329 Primrose Road
Burlingame, California 94011-292