Small Companies: How Employee Career Coaching Will Help Your Business
Your small business faces many of the same challenges as large companies, including employee development and retention. Terawatt offers a solution that employees love—online group career coaching sessions that are more convenient and more affordable than one-on-one coaching.
How Will Online Career Coaching Help Your Small Business?
Live online career coaching in a group setting can help your employees collaborate, share ideas, and ask questions as a team. Your business will benefit in other ways.
Your employees can select online classes that allow them to attend in the comfort of their home or as a team at work.
- Retention – Gallup research shows that over 50 percent of exiting employees say that within the three months preceding their departure, their employer could have done something to prevent them from leaving the company. But no one asked about their job satisfaction or career goals. Employees are twice as likely to stay with your small business if professional development is encouraged.
- Productivity – When your business invests in its employees’ growth, statistics show that their productivity increases by 11 percent. Opportunities for development and growth are key factors in keeping employees engaged at work.
Cost Savings – The investment you make in employee development with Terawatt saves money. We offer live, online group sessions, which are more affordable than one-on-one coaching. But there's no sacrifice in quality. We vet our career coaches to ensure your employees receive high-quality guidance in a variety of areas that save your business time and money:
- Time management
- Conflict resolution
What If Your Budget Is Limited?
There are a variety of factors to help you determine the number and types of online coaching sessions to provide for your employees.
- The coaching courses you select can focus on the current needs of your business.
- You can choose courses to help your employees meet some of the challenges they will face as your business grows.
- Your employees can choose courses that help them maximize their strengths while helping your business thrive.
How Do Employees Sign Up?
Your employees can sign up on our home page without obligation or cost. After you and your staff have identified the courses they will benefit from the most, they can enroll in a live, online session at a time that's convenient for them. You can even request a date and time for your entire staff to attend a course, and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
If you have questions about how Terawatt can help your company thrive with affordable career coaching, call us at (800) 370-7574 or send an e-mail to contact at terawatt.com.